Inter Milan striker Alexis Sanchez cuts ties with Man Utd palsby Paul Vegasa month agoSend to a friendShare the loveAlexis Sanchez has cut ties with his former Manchester United teammates.Sanchez has had a promising start to life at Inter Milan, where he’s on-loan, scoring twice on Saturday however he was sent off shortly after in their win over Sampdoria. Insiders at Manchester United have revealed Alexis Sanchez’s role in the changing room was rather minimal, and that is reflected with his lack of activity in the WhatsApp group.The source told The Sun: “It’s as if he was never here.”New Roma signing Chris Smalling is however said to be involved in the chat, while he is out on loan in Italy. About the authorPaul VegasShare the loveHave your say
New Delhi: The Centre has issued guidelines on operationalising Rs 1-lakh crore partial guarantee scheme under which public-sector banks can purchase high-rated pooled assets of financially sound non-banking finance companies (NBFCs). NBFCs, including housing finance companies (HFCs), came under stress following series of defaults by the group companies of IL&FS in September last year. To help the sector come out of the stress, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in the Budget announced support for fundamentally sound NBFCs in getting continued funding from banks. Also Read – Thermal coal import may surpass 200 MT this fiscal”For purchase of high-rated pooled assets of financially sound NBFCs, amounting to a total of Rs 1 lakh crore during the current financial year, the government will provide one-time six months’ partial credit guarantee to public sector banks for first loss of up to 10 per cent,” she had said. In pursuance of that the finance ministry last week released a detailed guidelines for this with the objective to address temporary asset liability mismatches of otherwise solvent NBFCs/HFCs without having to resort to distress sale of their assets for meeting their commitments. Also Read – Food grain output seen at 140.57 mt in current fiscal on monsoon boostThe partial guarantee would help rework the Asset Liability structure within three months to have positive Asset Liability Management in each bucket for the first three months and on cumulative basis for the remaining period. “At no time during the period for exercise of the option to buy back the assets, should the CRAR (capital to risk weighted assets ratio) go below the regulatory minimum. The promoter shall ensure this by infusing equity, where required,” an official statement said. As per the guidelines issued, the window for one-time partial credit guarantee will be for a period of six months, or till such date by which Rs 1 lakh crore assets get purchased by banks.
Login/Register With: Advertisement Advertisement Advertisement TORONTO, ON (August 4, 2017) — ACTRA Members have voted (78 per cent) in favour of ratifying the 2017-2020 National Commercial Agreement (NCA).The 2017-2020 NCA settlement provides for a new single Digital Media Use fee payable on all commercials produced for or moved over to Digital Media. The Agreement also promotes new work opportunities for performers in low-budget digital media commercials with the ACTRAonline Opportunity Pilot Project. All rates and fees in the Agreement with the exception of the Pilot Project will increase by 6 per cent over three years commencing with a 2 per cent increase effective August 5, 2017. The settlement represents an estimated increase of $3M in performers’ compensation over the 3-year term of the new Agreement, which generated over $45M in performer earnings in 2016.“In these changing and challenging times in the advertising industry, we have achieved a settlement that creates new work opportunities and provides substantial improvements for ACTRA performers,” says David Sparrow, ACTRA National President and Negotiating Committee Chair. “I’m incredibly proud of the ACTRA members who served on our bargaining team and all the members who helped make this new deal a reality.” Twitter LEAVE A REPLY Cancel replyLog in to leave a comment “Unions around the world are facing employer demands for rollbacks at the bargaining table. Global competition for commercial production is more intense now than ever. In this climate, ACTRA members have achieved an Agreement that makes it easier than ever to hire the most talented performers in Canada and ensures performers are fairly compensated their work,” added Stephen Waddell, Chief Negotiator and National Executive Director.The Alliance of Canadian Cinema, Television and Radio Artists (ACTRA), the Association of Canadian Advertisers (ACA) and the Institute of Communication Agencies (ICA) commenced negotiations in Toronto on June 7, 2017. The NCA covers the engagement of Performers in all television, radio and digital commercial production in Canada. Voting commenced on July 19, 2017, and closed today on August 4. The new agreement will take effect August 5, 2017, and will expire on June 30, 2020.ACTRA (Alliance of Canadian Cinema, Television and Radio Artists) is the national union of professional performers working in the English-language recorded media in Canada. ACTRA represents the interests of 23,000 members across the country – the foundation of Canada’s highly-acclaimed professional performing community. Facebook
Islamabad: Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan has welcomed his Indian counterpart Narendra Modi’s greetings on the eve of its National Day, saying time has come to begin a “comprehensive dialogue” between the two countries to address and resolve all issues, including the “central issue” of Kashmir. According to official sources in New Delhi, Prime Minister Modi sent a letter to Khan, greeting people of Pakistan on the eve of its National Day and highlighting the importance of a terror-free South Asia. Also Read – India gets first tranche of Swiss bank a/c details Modi, in his message, said it was time for the people of the sub-continent to work together for a democratic, peaceful, progressive and prosperous region, in an atmosphere free of terror and violence, they said. Khan, in a tweet, welcomed Modi’s message and said the time has come to begin a comprehensive dialogue between the two countries to address and resolve all issues, including Kashmir. “I welcome PM Modi’s message to our people. As we celebrate Pakistan Day I believe it is time to begin a comprehensive dialogue with India to address & resolve all issues, esp the central issue of Kashmir, & forge a new relationship based on peace & prosperity for all our people,” Khan tweeted on Friday. Also Read – Tourists to be allowed in J&K from Thursday India has made it clear to Pakistan that cross-border terror attacks and talks cannot go hand in hand. India last year called off a planned meeting of External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj and her Pakistani counterpart Shah Mahmood Qureshi on the sidelines of the annual session of the UN General Assembly in New York after blaming Pakistan-based entities for killing of three special police officers in Kashmir. Earlier, Khan also tweeted Modi’s message. “Received msg from PM Modi: ‘I extend my greetings & best wishes to the people of Pakistan on the National Day of Pakistan. It is time that ppl of Sub-continent work together for a democratic, peaceful, progressive & prosperous region, in an atmosphere free of terror and violence’,” Khan said. Modi’s message to Khan came in the midst of severe strain in ties between the two nuclear-armed neighbours following the Pulwama attack and the subsequent air strikes by India on a Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terror camp in Pakistan’s Balakot. Significantly, India Friday boycotted a reception at the Pakistan High Commission here to mark Pakistan’s National Day, objecting to invites extended to several separatist leaders from Jammu and Kashmir for the event. The official sources in New Delhi said the prime minister sends a customary message on National Days to other heads of state and government and added that his message to Khan highlighted the importance of a terror-free South Asia. Tensions between India and Pakistan escalated after a suicide bomber of Pakistan-based terror group JeM killed 40 CRPF personnel in Jammu and Kashmir’s Pulwama district in February 14. India launched a counter-terror operation in Balakot. The next day, Pakistan Air Force retaliated and downed a MiG-21 in an aerial combat and captured its pilot, who was handed over to India on March 1. Every year on March 23, Pakistan celebrates its National Day commemorating the Lahore Resolution passed on March 23, 1940 and the adoption of the first constitution of Pakistan on March 23, 1956.
New Delhi: The NGT has formed a Central Monitoring Committee to prepare and enforce a national plan to make over 350 river stretches across the country pollution free as it has caused serious threat to safety of water and environment. A bench headed by Nation Green Tribunal (NGT) Chairperson Justice Adarsh Kumar Goel said the committee would comprise a representative of NITI Aayog; secretaries of Ministry of Water Resources, Ministry of Urban Development and Ministry of Environment; the director general of National Mission for Clean Ganga and the Central Pollution Control Board chairman. Also Read – Uddhav bats for ‘Sena CM’The Central Monitoring Committee will also co-ordinate with the River Rejuvenation Committees of the states and oversee the execution of the action plans, taking into account the timelines, budgetary mechanism and other factors. Chief secretaries of states will be the nodal agency at state level. “The chief secretaries of the states may undertake review of progress of RRCs by involving concerned secretaries of Department of Urban Development, Environment, Industries, Irrigation and Public Health, Health etc,” the bench said. Also Read – Farooq demands unconditional release of all detainees in J&KThe tribunal also directed the Ministry of Environment to consider a policy for giving environmental awards to outstanding persons (natural and juristic) and institutions or states and introducing “dis-incentives” for non compliant states and asked it to frame such scheme before June 30. “First meeting of the Central Monitoring Committee may be held by June 30. The Central Monitoring Committee may consider identifying experts, best practices and models for use of treated water, including plan to supply untreated sewage for a price or otherwise so that the concerned needy party can treat and utilise such water as is reportedly being done at Surat in Gujarat, Nagpur in Maharashtra and Bhilwada in Rajasthan or any other place,” it said. Use of treated water for agriculture or other purpose may save potable surface and ground water, it said. The NGT directed the Central Monitoring Committee to give its report by July 31. “We direct the CPCB and state pollution control boards to launch nationwide programme on biodiversity monitoring and indexing of the rivers to assess the efficacy of river cleaning programme. Further, for safety of human health and maintaining sanctity of the rivers, regular hygienic surveys of the rivers should be carried out with reference to fecal coliform and fecal streptococci, as indicated in the primary water quality criteria for bathing waters,” the NGT said. The tribunal noted that due to use of polluted water in irrigation, there is threat to the health of human beings apart from the aquatic flora and fauna. “It is therefore necessary to have regular hygienic survey of the rivers particularly with reference to pathogenic organisms having impact on human health directly or indirectly. It is also important to note that biological health of the rivers is an important aspect. Much of the important biodiversity is lost on account of severe pollution in the rivers. “There has to be a regular study of the Indian rivers with regard to biological heath and its diversity. We understand that biomapping of rivers and setting biological goals/criteria is part of River Rejuvenation Programmes in some countries. There is threat to the environmental rule of law of the country,” it said. The tribunal’s direction came after taking note of a news item in ‘The Hindu’ under the heading “More river stretches are now critically polluted: CPCB”. According to the news item, 351 polluted river stretches have been noted by the CPCB and 117 such stretches are in the states of Assam, Gujarat, and Maharashtra. The CPCB has apprised the concerned states of the extent of pollution in the rivers.
Casablanca- According to Al-Akhbar, The PJD opposes the generalization of the French Baccalaureate in public education.The party has delegated the mission of blockading this project initiated by the ministry of National Education to the National Union of Moroccan Workers, its union ally. The latter has described the initiative proposed by Rachid Belmokhtar’s department as “a grave violation of the national sovereignty” and “a humiliation of the Arabic language”.The generalization of the French Baccalaureate was concluded in the framework of a partnership agreement between France and Morocco during the visit of the French minister of National Education, Vencent Peillon, to Rabat last February. The PJD was the first to react against the initiative and the parliamentary caucus has not gone beyond discussing the constitutionality of the convention. The PJD seems very concerned by this measure.According to Al-Akhbar, the generalization project will be challenged by all sorts of things, alluding to the debate of introducing the teaching of Darija into primary education. Such decision will only contribute to discrimination among students, and would weaken the Moroccan Baccalaureate especially because the French language is no longer the language of science, the same source added.The politicization of the issue of the language of education has crippled the Moroccan educational system since Mohamed El Fassi’s Arabization and has deprived the related debates of utility and practicality.“Education is of paramount importance and should be dealt with as such, as the future of Morocco strongly hinges upon it,” a teacher of physics told MWN.“We hope that today’s reform efforts will stress the quality of education rather than promoting the ideologies of certain parties or classes,” he added.
Jose Mourinho has reportedly named Atletico Madrid’s Sime Vrsaljko as a potential recruit for Manchester United this summer, claims The Daily MirrorThe Portuguese coach is keen to bolster his full-back options for the summer and is believed to be close to signing left-back Alex Sandro from Juventus.Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin had been a consideration as a long-term replacement for Antonio Valencia, but Mourinho’s interest in the Spanish right-back has now cooled.Instead, he is now preparing a £35m bid for the versatile Vrsaljko from Atletico.Maguire says United need to build on today’s win George Patchias – September 14, 2019 Harry Maguire wants his United teammates to build on the victory over Leicester City.During the summer, Harry Maguire was referred to as the ultimate…Since joining from Sassuolo two years ago, the Croatian has struggled for to gain regular playing time under Diego Simeone after struggling to adapt in his first season.While Vrsaljko’s performances have improved, he has only managed to start 19 league games for Atletico this season.However, the 26-year-old has contributed four assists for the capital club and was chosen ahead of regular right-back Juanfran for last week’s Europa League final.
Jordan Veretout’s agent claims Napoli are keen on signing his client from Fiorentina in the summer transfer windowVeretout, 25, has been one of Viola’s star men this season with three goals and an assist, having scored eight in Serie A last season.There is plenty of interest in the French midfielder, but he won’t be moving on next month.“I won’t even talk about the transfer market when it comes to him,” Mario Giuffredi told Football Italia via Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli.Serie A Betting: Match-day 3 Stuart Heath – September 14, 2019 Considering there is a number of perfect starts so early in the Serie A season, as well as a few surprisingly not-so perfect ones….“He’ll stay at Fiorentina, then in the summer, we’ll see. I think he’s destined for a career at the highest level, but January isn’t the right time for him to move.“He wants to finish the season in Florence, as does [Cristiano] Biraghi. Veretout is liked by Napoli and many other teams, but it’s pointless talking about the transfer market for these lads.”
According to reports from the DEC, the contaminated soil was from a truck accident that took place back in February. The stretch of roadside was located near Quartz Creek Road intersects with the Sterling Highway. Facebook0TwitterEmailPrintFriendly分享The Department of Environmental Conservation worked to clean up roughly 4 yards of contaminated soil near Kenai Lake over the weekend. Alyssa Murphy with the ADEC: “The accident occured on February 26, and was reported to DEC February 29, by a concerned citizen. We went out on site that day that is was reported, and observed no stain on the ice or snow. But, a follow-up site inspection on April 13 revealed staining on the shoreline.” According to Murphy crews from the National Response Corporation arrived on scene the afternoon of April 13, to begin clean-up response efforts. Murphy: “On April 17, a crew removed the stain areas using an excavator and 4 cubic yards of contaminated material were removed and taken to Anchorage for treatment and disposal.” Murphy said DEC crews will be on scene this afternoon for another on-scene inspection and continue any necessary clean-up efforts.