TYRONE COUNTY BOARD have this evening issued a statement in which it completely refutes the suggestion made by Donegal minor manager Declan Bonner that a Tyrone player taunted Michael Carroll over the death of his father.Declan Bonner claimed Donegal minor star Michael Carroll was taunted over the death of his father.Declan Bonner said his Donegal minor captain Michael Carroll was taunted over the death of his father Francie Carroll who died from cancer last year.The stomach curdling taunts left Bonner questioning whether or not he wanted to be involved with the game and said something urgently needed to be done and the culprits held responsible for their actions. However, following the abhorrent revelations that has been met with condemnation by the rest of the GAA fraternity, Tyrone have responded by absolutely refuted all claims.The Tyrone statement read, “Due to persistent allegations circulating in the media, some of which have been attributed to the Donegal Minor football manager, regarding verbal abuse during the Tyrone v Donegal Ulster Minor Football Championship match, Coiste Contae Thir Eoghain has conducted an investigation, involving its management and players.“As a result of the investigation undertaken it would refute in the strongest possible terms that a comment was made by any of its players to a Donegal player regarding the death of his father in 2014. “Tyrone GAA in no way condone ‘sledging’ and the managers and coaches of all our county teams, from Acadamh Thir Eoghain to Senior, actively discourage this practice. Tyrone GAA congratulates both Donegal teams on their victories on Sunday in Ballybofey, wishing them well in the remainder of their 2015 campaigns and would express our deepest sympathies to the player on his loss. TYRONE REFUTE CLAIMS THAT DONEGAL MINOR PLAYER WAS TAUNTED OVER FATHER’S DEATH was last modified: May 22nd, 2015 by Mark ForkerShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:donegalGAAnewsSportTyrone
Why IoT Apps are Eating Device Interfaces What it Takes to Build a Highly Secure FinTech … mike melanson Role of Mobile App Analytics In-App Engagement Related Posts Tags:#Apple#mobile#news#web The Australian Broadcasting Corporation is said to be “leading the charge” in trying to get content on tablet devices, according to the Sydney Morning Herald, including, of course, Apple’s iPad, which is set to hit the market sometime next month. The ABC currently uses Flash, a software infamously not supported by the iPad, to stream video on its website.Just last Tuesday, Adobe and Wired Magazine announced a partnership, debuting a rather slick print-to-digital adaptation of the magazine. According to the report by the Herald, a senior executive at Adobe received an email from the ABC seeking a similar deal.Update: We mistakenly reported this as ABC, the American Broadcasting Company, not the Australian Broadcasting Corporation. The Herald quotes Abigail Thomas, head of strategic development at the ABC, as saying, the iPad will be more appropriate for entertainment than the iPhone.”It’s going to be an entertainment device. Whereas the iPhone is where you might get quick bites of news … with this [the iPad] you can imagine people sitting back on the sofa and enjoying something longer,” she said.While the iPad has received plenty in the way of criticism, including many seeing the lack of Flash as a huge detractor, it looks like some big names are working to get past this and get their content on the iPad. According the the Herald, a number of other companies, including the New York Times, Vanity Fair, GQ and Sports Illustrated, have also been working to bring their content to tablet devices, a number of which have been released at this week’s Mobile World Congress.Thanks to iPadInsider.com for the tip and lead image. The Rise and Rise of Mobile Payment Technology
Date: December 8, 2016Time: 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ESTLocation: Strategies to Support Families Experiencing Difficult Circumstances“Welcome Home , Mommy!” by The US Army CC BY 2.0 (U.S. Army National Guard photo by Sgt. Brad Mincey/Released)Carol Trivette, Ph.D. earned her degree from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro in Child Development and Family Relations. Her research interests focus on identifying evidence-based practices for working with children and families in the areas of responsive parental interactions with their children with disabilities, family-centered practices and family support, and the development of tools and scales to support the implementation of evidence-based practices with fidelity. She is currently an Associate Professor at East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN.In this session, Dr. Carol Trivette will cap her yearlong webinar series sharing resources and discussing evidence-based practices that providers can implement when they are working with military families in particular, who are facing difficult situations. Participants are encouraged to engage and share challenges, resources, and successes they have experienced working with families of young children with disabilities. Join us Dec. 8 at 11:00 a.m. EST!The MFLN FD Early Intervention team offers continuing education credits through the Early Intervention Training Program (EITP) at the University of Illinois for each of our webinars, click here to learn more. For more information on future presentations in the 2016 Family Development webinar series, please visit our professional development website or connect with us via social media for announcements: see our Facebook & Twitter.
Former Commonwealth Games Organising Committee chairman Suresh Kalmadi.There is more trouble for the Commonwealth Games Organising Committee. The Central Bureau of Investigation has registered an FIR in the Games consultants’ case. Headlines Today had reported how Suresh Kalmadi-led OC had appointed 35 consultants including Congress leader Shashi Tharoor, who had been paid hefty amounts for consultancy and other services but they hardly did any work. The CBI is now investigating how much money was spent by the CWC OC on these consultants, who were also given high profile designations in addition to huge sums of money. Raids in overlay contracts’ case Meanwhile, the CBI continued its crackdown on the overlay contracts given out for CWG projects. On Thursday morning, it carried out raids at twenty places, including fifteen in Delhi, two in Mumbai and one in Kolkata. This comes after the registration of three new cases in connection with the renovation of Shivaji and Talkatora stadia for the October 2010 Games. Among those the CBI raided were NDMC chief architect S.S. Gupta and offices of Raja Aederi, consultants who had the contracts for renovation of CWG stadia.
Xiaomi on Sunday launched the Mi Pad 4 alongside the Redmi 6 Pro in China. The new Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 is the successor to the Mi Pad 3 which was launched last year in China. While the Mi Pad 3 never made it to India, Xiaomi has been lately expanding its portfolio in India which arises a possibility that the Mi Pad 4 might launch in India. However, there’s no word on India availability yet.Xiaomi has priced the Mi Pad 4 at a starting price of Yuan 1,099 (Rs 11,497 approximately). This is the cost of 4GB RAM and 64GB storage Wi-Fi-only variant. The 4GB RAM and 64GB storage Wi-Fi + LTE variant will cost Yuan 1,499 (Rs 15,628 approximately). The sale for the tablets starts from June 29 with registrations already open now. Buyers can choose between Black and Gold colour variants of the Mi Pad 4.Coming to its specifications, the Mi Pad 4 sports an 8-inch display with an aspect ratio of 16:10. The tablet is powered by a Snapdragon 660 chipset paired with 3GB or 4GB RAM inside. There is 32GB or 64GB internal storage that can be expanded via microSD card.In the camera department, the Mi Pad 4 features a 13MP camera on the back and a 5MP sensor on the front. Xiaomi has also added the AI Face unlock feature that acts as the key highlight of the device. It runs Android Oreo-based MIUI 9. Backed by a 6000mAh battery, the Mi Pad 4 is available in both WiFi and LTE variants.Xiaomi along with the Mi Pad 4 also launched the budget phone Redmi 6 Pro. The Redmi 6 Pro costs Yuan 999 (Rs 10,436 approximately) for the 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage model, Yuan 1,199 (Rs 12,525 approximately) for the 4GB RAM and 32GB storage variant, and Yuan 1,299 (Rs 13,570 approximately) for the 4GB RAM and 64GB storage variant. The sale begins on June 26. Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro sports a 5.84-inch FHD+ 19:9 display and is the first smartphone from Xiaomi to feature the iPhone X-like notched display. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 625 processor with either 3GB or 4GB RAM and 32GB or 64GB internal storage respectively. The storage can be expanded using a microSD card.advertisement