Sugarland Star Jennifer Nettles Will Rake in the Chips in Chicago!

first_img View Comments Nettles, Kristian Bush and Kristen Hall formed the band Sugarland in 2003 and were nominated for a Best New Artist Grammy Award in 2006. After Hall left the group, the two took home two Grammys in 2009 for their single, “Stay.” Nettles also received a Grammy for her collaboration with Bon Jovi. Earlier this year, she released her first solo album, That Girl. Related Shows from $49.50 With an iconic score by John Kander and Fred Ebb and a book by Ebb and Bob Fosse, Chicago is a musical tale of “murder, greed, corruption, violence, exploitation, adultery and treachery—all those things we hold near and dear to our hearts.” The current cast includes Amy Spanger, Amra-Faye-Wright as Velma Kelly, Pasquale Aleardi as Billy Flynn, Paul C. Vogt as Amos Hart, NaTasha Yvette Williams as Matron “Mama” Morton and R. Lowe as Mary Sunshine.center_img Jennifer Nettles will make her Broadway debut as Roxie Hart in Chicago on Broadway. The Grammy-winning Sugarland singer will play the Tony-winning revival from February 2, 2015 through March 29 at the Ambassador Theatre.  Nettles has had her heart set on lighting up the Great White Way for a while, as we mentioned previously after she belted it out with Idina Menzel. “Nobody phones it in on Broadway,” she said on The Today Show, “You gotta bring it!” Dreams come true as she starts her Broadway career with a bang! Take a look at her big announcement below. Chicagolast_img read more

Stockley Park site offered at benchmark rent

first_imgWould you like to read more?Register for free to finish this article.Sign up now for the following benefits:Four FREE articles of your choice per monthBreaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happensChoose from our portfolio of email newsletters To access this article REGISTER NOWWould you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £5 per week.last_img

USPA Plans to Renew Its Dredging Fleet

first_imgThe Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority (USPA) and the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine held the Ukrainian Shipyard Day yesterday and presented the enterprise’s fleet renewal plans for the future period.During the event, the USPA experts introduced a prospective program of acquisition and construction of the enterprise’s vessels for the period 2017-2021.“It is much more profitable for the state to develop its own fleet for regular work, rather than to attract contractors for these volumes. Therefore, the USPA will invest in this direction and will do it systematically and transparently,” said the chairman of USPA, Raivis Veckagans. The Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority intends to purchase 20 vessels, including six pilot boats, seven multifunctional vessels and a modern icebreaker to ensure the safety of navigation at the Azov Sea.At the meeting, USPA also introduced the plans to renew the enterprise’s dredging fleet; they plan to purchase a sounding boat, a self-propelled suction dredge and the self-propelled dump scows.This will increase the volume of operational dredging that USPA will be able to carry out by its own means without involving contracting organizations, USPA said.Representatives of leading shipyards and design institutes of Ukraine, Turkey, European and Baltic countries, heads of major international shipbuilding groups like Damen, MAVI DENIS, Fiskerstrand, Baltic Workboat, Aker Arctic, Ukrainian design enterprises and scientific institutions took part in the event.last_img read more

Antigua Gov’t Seeks Medical Supplies, Health Professionals from Cuba

first_imgANTIGUA – The Antigua and Barbuda Government has made a request to Cuba for supplies of the Interferon 2B drug that boosts the immune system, allowing patients who are very sick a chance to recover from diseases like the coronavirus.“The Cuban drug is in great demand at this time, as are others that are being tested on patients. Only one confirmed case of coronavirus has been detected in Antigua, and that 21-year-old patient is recovering. However, should an elderly Antiguan or Barbudan fall ill with the virus, the Cabinet is determined that all will be done to save that life. No death from coronavirus has occurred in Antigua and Barbuda,” a statement issued following the special Cabinet meeting on Sunday read.It said that the Cuban doctors and nurses, who will arrive on Thursday, March 26, are experienced in the management of infectious diseases.Since the release of the statement, Antigua confirmed two additional cases of COVID-19, bringing their national tally to three.last_img read more